i/o Beauti is the first of its kind of supplement to target skin beauty and gut microbiome health. It contains two patented ingredients with incredible and conclusive clinical research showing broad benefits.
These patented ingredients are:
Tributyrin (as CoreBiome®) – A patented tributyrin, which is a type of short-chain fatty acid that is produced by beneficial bacteria in the gut. It has been shown to improve gut health by nourishing the gut lining and supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
Taking i/o Beauti daily can help improve the balance of your gut microbiome, support the gut-skin axis, and improve overall gut health.
What is the gut-skin axis? Research has shown that there is a direct connection between the health of your gut and the appearance and health of your skin. Your gut is home to trillions of microorganisms, collectively known as the gut microbiome, which play a crucial role in maintaining your overall health, including your skin health.
Summary of benefits include:
- Helps support digestive, gut, and gastrointestinal health through impacting gene expression
- Helps support microbiome health by mediating microbe-to-host-immune-system cross-talk
- Supports immune health by promoting a healthy microbiome and by supporting tight junctures in the intestinal lining
- Promotes a healthy microbiome and balanced flora
- Helps support gut health (digestive health) and the gut-skin axis
- Supports intestinal walls
- Supports regularity (helps alleviate occasional constipation)
- Helps regulate the normal inflammatory response in the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps provide antioxidant protection and fights oxidative stress
Biogenic Polyamine (Yuth™) – i/o Beauti also contains a powerful ingredient called Yüth, a patented polyamine that supports healthy aging and promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails.
Polyamines are organic essential nutrients found in every cell of our body, including the cells in our skin, hair, and nails. They play a vital role in cell growth, repair, and maintenance and have been shown to have numerous health benefits for our body and skin.
Polyamines have potent anti-aging benefits through a process called Autophagy. This is your body’s way of cleaning out damaged cells to regenerate newer, healthier cells. As we age, our body’s ability to produce polyamines decreases, leading to cellular damage and visible signs of aging. Supplementing with polyamines can help support healthy aging and beauty-from-within by promoting cellular repair and youthful cells.
Incorporating polyamines into your daily regimen also promotes healthy skin by supporting the production of collagen as well as helps to improve the strength and elasticity of your hair, making it less prone to breakage and damage.
Summary of benefits include:
- Supports and activates autophagy
- Supports collagen production
- Promotes cellular repair and youthful cells
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports mitochondrial health
- Supports DNA stability
- Helps support a normal inflammatory response
- Helps modulate oxidative stress
Supports brain and cognitive health
Ingredients: Tributyrin (as CoreBiome®), Biogenic Polyamine (Yuth™), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Biotin, Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose), & MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) Oil.